We are making a call to all artists and writers to help transform our world, to build a new Mythos of Hope.
The first project we want to create is a free monthly comic book chronicling the lives of the 99%. We are calling for submissions from artists and writers who would like to work on short stories. The type and quality of printing will depend on the amount of money we raise on Kickstarter and any funds left over will be distributed evenly to the artists and writers who get published.
The print copies will be given out for free at Occupy Wall Street and finances willing, at Occupy events across the nation.
• No more than 5 pages long
• Geared for all ages – let’s keep it educational 🙂
• Incorporate the theme of “We are the 99%”
• Be creative – we are not just looking for graphic novel journalism
• Submissions deadline for print issue #1 is Friday November 4th
• Our publishing deadline for issue #1 is Friday November 18th and digital ASAP
Email us at: email@example.com
Contribute to our Kickstarter: http://kck.st/om1NHV
Follow our Twitter: @OccupyComix
Follow our Hashtags: #OccupyComix #AmericanDreamRemix
Follow our Facebook Fan Page: Occupy Comix
Follow our Blog: https://occupycomix.wordpress.com/